How it works
- We accept Men’s and Women’s clothing, shoes and accessories that are clean, within a couple of years old, in style with recognizable labels, and ready for sale. No appointment needed.
- We require a minimum of $100 resale value each time you bring clothes in.
- Consignments are held for 60 days. Unsold items are marked down 25% after 30 days.
- Checks are mailed out on the 10th of each month for items sold the previous month.
- You receive 50% of the selling price. On items priced $500 or more, you receive 70% of the selling price.
- If you’re in a hurry, just drop and run.
- We make housecalls for large closets. Call to see if your clothes, shoes, and accessories qualify for a Goodbye’s house call.